September 29, 2004

RetroPsychoKinesis

PsychoKinesis is the ability to influence physical experiments with your mind. e. g. You choose head or tail, then I toss a coin and you influence the coin to give what you choosed. RetroPsychoKinesis is the same thing, but backwards in time. e. g. I toss a coin and hold it in my hand, then I ask you to choose and you influence the coin IN THE PAST.

There is a project to study it and find if it exists and the people who possess this ability. Apparently I don't, but let's everyone here try and, if someone here has it, we could buy some lottery tickets. What do you say?

9 Comments: (go down to newest )


  • Blogger Gisela Giardino ::


  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    1:48 PM  

    top


  • Blogger Gisela Giardino ::


  • JP, what a pleasure to have you back with us, my friend. I missed you a ton, as I said in my email yesterday. I just wanted to make a brief intervention, unfortunately I have not much time to develop a larger comment, though I have the will. I wanted to add this quote I´ve found in the link you posted, which fantastically resumes what my very first reason for the creation of this community:

    "I think that many of the problems we have come from a too narrow scientific paradigm or model of reality which creates a split between the mind of educated people and their feelings and experience. This creates a split in our entire culture which is at the root of our ecological crisis and the sense of alienation and loss of meaning. I think a more holistic and inclusive scientific approach will help heal this split and improve our relations with the natural world around us and each other" Rupert Sheldrake.Shall we are able to do (or start doing) something about this. A big hug to my friends that I love. I am silent... but I am here. =)

    1:55 PM  

    top


  • Blogger Antoine Vekris ::


  • That's a good way to select "paradoxes generators" !
    If you can flip a coin then you should be able to choose a spermatozoid, don't you? That could change History :-)

    5:25 PM  

    top


  • Blogger Steve Jurvetson ::


  • Well, to pull off this trick, I would give you a "quarter" that was quantum entangled with one that I kept.

    Then a little quantum teleportation would have us saying "Spooky!'

    2:02 AM  

    top


  • Blogger Gisela Giardino ::


  • And... can people be quantum entangled?

    Could that explain why someone magnetically can resemble other one like a mirror?

    3:58 AM  

    top


  • Blogger Steve Jurvetson ::


  • or a jigsaw puzzle?

    9:49 PM  

    top


  • Blogger Gisela Giardino ::


  • you understood me right...

    10:44 PM  

    top


  • Blogger Steve Jurvetson ::


  • oui.


    et tu?
    ;-)

    8:35 PM  

    top


  • Blogger Gisela Giardino ::


  • As someone said: "I can understand everything about you"...

    1:12 AM  

    top


    Post a Comment

    << Home